Welcome to the website for the Statistics and Probability research group.
Some Recent News
- Chen Xu publishes On the Feasibility of Distributed Kernel Regression for Big Data with Zhang, Y., Li, R. and Wu, X. in IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering.
- Kelly Burkett is a member of the CANSSI Collaborative Research Team: Rare DNA Variants and Human Complex Traits: Improving Analyses of Family
Studies by Better Modeling the Dependence Structures.
- Raluca Balan publishes Intermittency for the wave and heat equations with fractional noise in time with Daniel Conus, in Annals of Probability.
- Aaron Smith publishes Mixing times for a constrained Ising process on the torus at low density with Natesh Pillai, in Annals of Probability.
- Rafal Kulik publishes Spatiotemporal distribution of Holocene populations in North America with Chaput, M., Kriesche, B., Betts, M., Martindale, A., Schmidt, V., and Gajewski, K, in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.