Plant Disease publications
- M. Khan, L. Ahmed, P. Mandal, R.J. Smith?, M. Haque, Modelling the dynamics of Pine Wilt Disease with asymptomatic carriers and optimal control (Scientific Reports, 2020, 10:11412)
- T. Zhao, R.J. Smith?, Global dynamical analysis of plant-disease models with nonlinear impulsive cultural control strategy (Mathematical Biosciences and Engineering, 2019, 16(6): 7022-7025)
- A.Wang, Y. Xiao, R.J. Smith?, Using non-smooth models to determine thresholds for microbial pest management (Journal of Mathematical Biology, 2019, 78, 1389-1424)
- C. Chen, Y. Kang, R.J. Smith?, Sliding motion and global dynamics of a Filippov fire-blight model with economic thresholds (Nonlinear Real-World Analysis Series B: Real-World Applications, 2018, 39, 492-519)
- T. Zhao, Y. Xiao, R.J. Smith?, Non-smooth plant disease models with economic thresholds (Mathematical Biosciences, 2013, 241, 34-48).
- T. Iljon, J. Stirling and R.J. Smith?, A mathematical model describing an outbreak of Fire Blight
(In: Understanding the dynamics of emerging and re-emerging infectious diseases using mathematical models, S. Mushayabasa and C.P. Bhunu, eds, 2012, pp91-104).