Fundamentals of theoretical epidemiology
- A. Wang, Y. Xiao, R.J. Smith? Multiple equilibria in a non-smooth epidemic model with medical-resource constraints (Bulletin of Mathematical Biology in press)
- K.E.M. Church, R.J. Smith?, Continuous approximation of linear impulsive systems and a new form of robust stability (Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 2018, 457, 616-644).
- R.J. Smith?, B.Y. Lee, A. Moustakas, A. Zeigler, M. Prague, R. Santos, M. Chung, R. Gras, V. Forbes, S. Borg, T. Comans, Y. Ma, N. Punt, W. Jusko, L. Brotz, A. Hyder, Population Modelling by Examples II (Proceedings of the SummerSim-SCSC 2016 conference, 2016, 354-361)
- K.E.M. Church and R.J. Smith?, Existence and uniqueness of solutions of general impulse extension equations with specification to linear equations (Dynamics of Continuous, Discrete and Impulsive Systems, Series B: Applications & Algorithms, 2015, 22, 163-197).
- R.J. Smith?, The Joys of the Jacobian (Chalkdust, Autumn 2015, 10-17).
- K.E.M Church, R.J. Smith?, Analysis of piecewise-continuous extensions of periodic linear impulsive differential equations with fixed, strictly inhomogeneous impulses (Dynamics of Continuous, Discrete and Impulsive Systems, Series B: Applications & Algorithms, 2014, 21, 101-119).
- R.J. Smith?, What can zombies teach us about mathematics? (The Partner, 2012, Issue 47)
- M. Al-arydah, R.J. Smith?, F. Lutscher, Modelling gender-structured wildlife diseases with harvesting: Chronic Wasting Disease as an example (ISRN Biomathematics, Volume 2012, Article ID 802450).
- J. Li, D. Blakeley and R.J. Smith?, The Failure of R0 (Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine Volume 2011, Article ID 527610).
- R.J. Smith?, Modelling Disease Ecology with Mathematics (American Institute of Mathematical Sciences 2008).
J.M. Heffernan, R.J. Smith and L.M. Wahl, Perspectives on the basic reproductive ratio (The Journal of the Royal Society Interface, 2005 2:4, 281-293; invited review).