Dr. Pawel Potasz
PhD, Condensed Matter Theory, Wroclaw University of Technology(2012)
Assistant Professor and Research Officer in Condensed Matter Theory Group
Department of Theoretical Physics, Wrocław University of Technology, Poland
Visiting scientist, University of Ottawa.
Areas of interest:
- Electronic and Optical properties of nanomaterials
- B. Jaworowski, A. Manolescu, P. Potasz
"Fractional Chern insulator phase at the transition between checkerboard and Lieb lattices"
Phys. Rev. B 92, 245119 (2015).
- P. Potasz, J. Fernandez-Rossier
"Orbital Magnetization of Quantum Spin Hall Insulator Nanoparticles"
Nano Letters 15, 5799-5803 (2015).
- A. D. Güçlü, P. Potasz, P. Hawrylak
"Sublattice engineering and voltage control of magnetism in triangular single and bi-layer graphene quantum dots"
Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 1–10 (2015).
- P. Potasz, A. D. Güçlü, I. Ozfidan, P. Hawrylak,
"Spin-orbit coupling and optical detection of spin polarisation in triangular graphene quantum dots"
Int. J. Nanotechnol., Vol 12, No. 3/4 (2015).