Areas of interest:
Advanced Research Complex ARC
25 Templeton Street,
Ottawa, ON, Canada.
- Topological properties of 2D materials
- Optical properties of 2D topological insulator
- Tight-binding simulations of topological 2D materials
- “ B. Puzantian, Y. Saleem, M. Korkusinski, and P. Hawrylak, “Edge states and quantum rings in topological insulator HgTe quantum dots”, to be submitted to Phys. Rev. B
- “Simulations and Analysis of Gravitationally Redshifted Kerr Black Hole Accretion Discs”, B. Puzantian, S. Desjardins and C. Gigualt, in J.U.R.P. 29 (1) 13-16 (2019).
- 2016-2020: BSc in Physics with Honours, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Canada
Thesis title: “Simulations and Analysis of Gravitational Redshift of a Kerr Black Hole Accretion Disc”
Supervisor: Dr. Steven J. Desjardins.
Thesis Co-Supervisor: Dr. Christian Gigualt
- • 2021-Present: MSc. Quantum Physics, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Canada.
Project title: "Electronic and Optical Properties of Two-Dimensional Topological Insulator Quantum Dots"
Supervisor: Dr. Pawel Hawrylak.
Curriculum Vitae |