Organization of conferences
- Co-organizer with Lucile Deven, Daniel Fiorilli and Gary Walsh of a special session within the virtual CMS 75th+1 Anniversary Summer Meeting, June 7-11, 2021, hosted by the University of Ottawa. Title of the session: Amicale de théorie des nombres en hommage à Robert Langlands.
- Member of the scientific committee for the workshop ``Diophantine Geometry'', CIRM (Luminy, France), May 21-25, 2018.
- Member of the organizing committee and of the scientific committee for the Conference Leuca 2016 in honour of Michel Waldschmidt's 70-th birthday, Leuca, Italy, 13--17 June 2016.
- Co-organizer with Philippe Gille of Conférence Lyon-Ottawa , Algèbre et théorie des nombres,
Lyon, France, 20-24 June 2016.
- Member of the local committee and of the Ribenboim prize selection committee
Ottawa, 16-20 June 2014.
- Organizer of a special session on Number theory during the Winter meeting 2013
of the Canadian Mathematical Society, Ottawa, 6-9 December 2013.
- Co-organizer with Cam Stewart of
Workshop on Number Theory with a view towards Transcendence and Diophantine Approximation,
on the occasion of the Honoris Causa Doctorate conferred to Michel Waldschmidt on 11 June 2013,
University of Ottawa, June 8-10, 2013.
- Co-organizer with Nathan Ng of a Fields Institute
off-site summer school on
Analytic number theory and Diophantine approximation, Ottawa, June 29 to July 4, 2008.