- On the K-type distribution of the covering groups of the special linear group, Conference and Workshop on New Developments in Representation Theory, IMS, Singapore, March 2016.
- On the representations of the n-fold metaplectic groups, CMS Winter Meeting, Montreal, QC, December 2015.
- On the K-types of the unramified principal series representations of the n-fold metaplectic covers of SL_2(F), AMS Fall Eastern Sectional Meeting, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ, November 2015.
- Representations of the n-fold covering group of the special linear group and their K-types, Workshop on Representation Theory and Analysis on Lie Groups over Local Fields, Ottawa, ON, May 2015.
- On the minimal degree of faithful representations of Chevalley groups over Z/p^nZ, Poster presented at CMS winter meeting, Hamilton, ON, December 2014.
- Representations of p-adic groups, Connecting Women in Mathematics Across Canada, Banff International Research Station, Banff, AB, October 2014.
- Principal series representations of n-fold metaplectic covers of SL2 over a p-adic field, CMS Winter Meeting, Ottawa, ON, December 2013.
- Representations of coverings of SL(2,F) when F is a p-adic field, Workshop on Representations of Artin Algebras, Institute for Research in Fundamental Sciences, Tehran, Iran, October 2012.
- Representations of coverings of SL(2,F) when F is a p-adic field, Lie Seminar, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, ON, April 2012.
- Lattice-Based Cryptosystems, Cryptography and Security Seminar, University of Shahid Beheshti, Tehran, Iran, May 2008.
- The NTRU Cryptosystem, Seminar on Coding and Cryptography, School of Information Technology and Engineering, University of Ottawa, ON, January 2007.
- Clifford Algebra and Space-Time Codes, Poster presented at Connecting Women in Mathematics Across Canada, Fields Institute for Research in Mathematical Sciences, Toronto, ON, December 2006.
Selected Participated Conferences and Workshops
- CMS Winter Meeting in Montreal
- AMS Fall Eastern Sectional Meeting, Rutgers Rutgers University, New Brunswick
- Representation Theory, Number Theory and Invariant Theory, Yale University, New Haven
- Fields Institute Workshop on Representation Theory and Analysis on Lie Groups over Local Fields, Ottawa
- 2014 CMS Winter Meeting in Hamilton
- Connecting Women in Mathematics Across Canada, Banff
- Midwest Representation Theory Conference, The University of Chicago
- 2013 CMS Winter Meeting in Ottawa
- FRG Workshop and Conference on Characters, Liftings, and Types, American University, Washington
- IPM Workshop on Representations of Artin Algebras, Tehran
- Fields Institute Workshop on New Directions in Cryptography, Ottawa
- Ottawa Mathematics Conference 2015
- Ottawa Mathematics Conference 2014
- Ottawa Mathematics Conference 2012
- Ottawa Mathematics Conference 2011
Camelia Karimianpour, Ph.D.
Department of Mathematics
585 King Edward Ave.
Canada K1N 6N5
Phone: (613) 562-5800 ext. 3508
Office: KED 206