- Irreducibility points and K-type distribution of the principal series representations of n-fold covers of SL(2) over p-adic fields. In preparation.
- Branching rules for n-fold covering groups of SL(2) over a non-Archimedean local field, sumbitted, 2015, arXive
- Minimal degree of faithful representations of chevalley groups over quotient rings of non-Archimedean local fields. (with Mohammad Bardestani, Keivan Mallahi-Karai, and Hadi Salmasian.), to appear in Groups, Geometry, and Dynamics, 2015, arXive
- NTRU over rings beyond Z (with Monica Nevins and Ali Miri.), Des. Codes Cryptogr. 2010.
- Lattice-based Cryptography. Master's Thesis. 2008.
Camelia Karimianpour, Ph.D.
Department of Mathematics
585 King Edward Ave.
Canada K1N 6N5
Phone: (613) 562-5800 ext. 3508
Office: KED 206