The following graduate courses in algebra (or related areas) are being offered this academic year. Numbers outside of parentheses are uOttawa course codes; numbers in parentheses are Carleton course codes. Of course, students studying in algebra should also take courses in other areas in order to develop a breadth of expertise. For a complete list of all graduate courses offered this academic year, follow the link posted below.
- MAT 5141 (MATH 5017) Algebra I. Professor: Saban Alaca (Carleton)
- MAT 5143 (MATH 5014) Lie Alegbras Professor: Yuly Billig (Carleton)
- MAT 5327 (MATH 6101) Topics in Algebra: Applications of Representation Theory. Professor: Hadi Salmasian (Ottawa)
- MAT 5142 (MATH 5109) Algebra II. Professor: David Handelman (Ottawa)
- MAT 5164 (MATH 5306) Algebraic Number Theory. Professor: Ayse Alaca (Carleton)
- MAT 5327 (MATH 6101) Topics in Algebra: Fields and Coding Theory. Professor: Qiang Wang (Carleton)
- MAT 5330 (MATH 6102) Topics in Algebra. Professor: Saban Alaca (Carleton)